A movie is fun to watch but not alone. Invite your friends to the movie night to spend quality time, but a movie night without a snack is horrible to imagine.
Looking for the easiest recipes for movie night? Here is some easiest recipe which you can follow to make the yummiest snack in no time so what are you waiting for get up and follow these recipes to spice the movie night up.
Table of Contents
The Exciting Recipies are…
1. Fruit and dip
- The yummiest and easiest to make. As you know fruit is the sweetest treat. Cut few slices of your favorite fruit keep a little variety.
- Arrange them in an attractive and pretty pattern on a beautiful plate. The next thing is the fruit dip to make.
- Take a pack of cream that should be of good quality, cream cheese, a container of marshmallow cream, and add few drops of vanilla essence take a beautiful delicate bowl and place it in the center of the fruit plate. You’ve done it!
2. Chips and salsa
- Salsa is a great combination and a great movie night snack.
- You have a variety of options in texture and flavors of salsa and even your friends can make it themselves if they want.
- You just have to mix few teaspoons of the sour cream with the spicy salsa. To balance it out and give it a creamy texture.
- Serve with a pretty platter and salsa on top of it. It will serve as a great snack.
3. Fried Panko Dipped Pickle Spears
The ingredients you need are
- 4 to 6 cups of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 eggs needed
- 2 cups of good quality crispy bread crumbs
- 12 crisp pickle spears needed
- Start with heating oil in a deep fryer
- While the oil is heating up take a bowl with a shallow structure, pour flour and dressing mix and stir them together
- Take another shallow bowl and beat eggs with any utensils you have and on the other hand take the third shallow bowl and pour all the bread crumbs.
- Start the process by dipping each pickle spear in the flour mixture and later on in eggs. Then dip them in flour and then again in eggs. This process will be repeated twice.
- Then coat the pickle spear with bread crumbs. after you’ve followed t all the steps start frying them into hot oil for about 2 to 3 minutes until they turn golden brown
- Then take them out from the hot oil and place them on a paper towel or tissue so the excessive oil could be absorbed by the tissue
- Plate them nicely and there ready to be served
4. Oreo truffle balls
The ingredients needed are
- 1 pack of double stuff Oreos
- 40z of cream cheese needed for better result use it when softened
- Lastly, you need dipping chocolate
- The process starts with slicing Oreos into fine pieces and then crush them
- When the cheese cream has softened enough add the Oreos that you have crushed onto it until it is well mixed
- Roll it in a shape of a ball and place it in the freezer for around 10- 15 minutes.
- While it’s cooling melts the chocolate according to the instruction on the given packaging.
- Then after 15 minutes take the bowl out from the freezer and dip into the chocolate and again wait for them to cool down
- At the end garnish it with the crushed Oreo. Yummy! now you can enjoy your snack with friends
5. Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
Ingredients needed are
- 1/2 seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon of cheese freshly grated
- 2 tablespoon of Romano cheese which again should be freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley, zucchini needed
- 1/4 of cup milk
- 1 or 2 egg need
- 1 cup of spaghetti sauce
- Keep the oven heated to 400 degrees
- Spray the cookies sheet the cooking spray or you can use a brush to do this process
- Then place the bread crumbs garlic powder cheese oregano parsley and basil in a bowl and mix them well
- Start cutting each zucchini lengthwise into 8 pieces and then, later on, cut each piece in half horizontally
- Beat the milk and egg in a shallow bowl
- Start dipping each piece of the zucchini in the egg mixture and then coat them with bread crumbs
- The process should be repeated until all the sticks are coated well then place them on the cookie sheet
- Bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and brown. Should be served with ranch dressing and warm spaghetti sauce
6. The fully loaded Vegan Nachos Recipe
Ingredients needed are
- 1 an 1/2 of quarts peanut, vegetable oil
- 16 corn tortillas should be fresh, should be stacked in groups of 8, and should be cut into 6 wedges
- 2 cups of vegetarian bean chili, spicy refrained beans, vegan nacho sauce needed
- 1 cup of black beans should be rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups of roasted tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup of grape and cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of black olives and pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions and picked cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup of white onion
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Add 1/3 of tortilla chips and cook. Cook them for about 2 min until they are golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven and place them in a paper towel-lined bowl and sprinkle toss and salt onto the chips
- Then layer the 1/3 of chips at the bottom of the baking dish. then dollop with 1/3 of chili and refrained beans.
- Then drizzle 1/3 of the cheese sauce and sprinkle it with half of the black beans start layering again with 1/3 of chips. Dollop with 1/3 of refrained beans, cheese sauce, and chili make 3 layers like this then transfer it to the oven and bake it until the edges of chips are browned.
- Maximum cooking time is 5 minutes top it with tomatoes jalapenos, onions, scallions cilantro, and the big dollop of guacamole.
- Start serving and enjoy your snack.
7. Fancy caramel popcorn
It is super-duper easy to make you just need
- 1/3 cup of unpopped popcorn kernels
- 2 1/2 cup of mini pretzels should be broken up into pieces
- 1 cup of slightly chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup of light corn syrup, baking soda, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract/4 tablespoon of salt
- Start popping the popcorn into the popper machine. Be sure to remove any unpopped popcorn.
- Start adding peanuts and pretzels and mix them. then melt the butter in the microwave for about 50 seconds
- Stir brown sugar, salt, and light corn syrup, and then cook it for 2 more minutes in the microwave add baking soda and vanilla, and should be stirred until it is frothy.
- Then pour the caramel on the popcorn mixture and stir until they are equally coated then put them on wax paper start melting chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the piping bag and start drizzling chocolate over popcorn.
- Put the chocolate covered popcorn in the refrigerator and when the chocolate is adjusted your good to go
I hope the above recipes help you to make your movie night a remember-able one.
For more Details Visit: Compareget.com