During the pandemic, people tend to spend more time at home and if there’re smokers in the family – air quality has become the main concern for most people.
Air purifiers refresh the stale air of rooms and eliminate several types of indoor pollutants to keep us healthy. They also neutralize unpleasant smells such as gasoline, cooking odor, or smoke. Everyone wants a good quality of air to breathe in.
Everyone wishes to feel fresh and good quality air to breathe in. Air purifiers for smoke Argos help you to breathe easy and it also reduces your risk of illness.
BUYING GUIDE FOR BEST AIR PURIFIER FOR SMOKE UNDER $100.
Buying the best smoke air purifier for a home is a long-term investment and everyone wants to make certain that they’re making the right choice for their healthy home. These days you can easily buy amazing models of the best air purifier for smoke under $100.
Below are some main characteristics to look for before buying a smoke air purifier for your home.
This is the first and foremost factor to check out for because to have an efficient air purifier then you need to pay some attention to the area coverage or room size.
For example, if an air purifier has made to cover an area of 100 sq ft, then definitely it’ll be useless for large rooms. Therefore, for larger areas, you need an air cleaner according to the size of the room.
The best home air purifier must eliminate and capture air impurities leaving the indoor atmosphere of your room clean and hygienic. In this way, the air will become lighter and you’ll breathe easily.
After continuous use, the filters of air purifiers for smoke get blocked with dust particles, carbon, allergens, etc. The most recommended filter is the HEPA filter, that is able to capture 99% of all type of bacteria and allergens.
Do remember to check out the noise level of the air purifier before deciding to buy. Nobody wants to have an air cleaner that is noisy and disturbs the peaceful environment of your home.
THE FILTERS LIFE
Brand new filters purify the air efficiently and rapidly. But with continuous use, it becomes clogged and its efficiency reduces. Different filters have different lives.
Therefore, it is important to know the life of a filter and to know what kind of allergens, the filter is exposed to clean such as cigarette smoke, carbon, dust particles, pet dander, and so forth.
This is another important characteristic to note. CADR means Clean Air Delivery Rate. CADR rating shows how rapidly an air purifier cleans the indoor air of a room.
For example, an air purifier that has a CADR rating of 300 cfm will be able to clean a room of 300 sq ft and with a much faster speed than an air purifier having a CADR rating of 100 cfm.
WHAT IS THE BEST AIR PURIFIER FOR SMOKE UNDER $100.
Forget the old notion that only rich people can afford to buy an best air purifier for smoke under $100. These days a large variety of budget air purifiers can be found in the market.
We’ve done some research for you which will make it easy to get the best air purifier for smoke under $100.
1. Germ Guardian 3-in-1 True HEPA (Model AC4825)
- It has blue colored UV light which enables to kill all the airborne germs and viruses like staph, influenza, and so forth.
- The air purifier has 3 adjustable speed settings.
- The air purifier is designed for larger rooms, as it is sufficient for 167 sq ft area.
- Its charcoal HEPA filter allows to eliminate the undesirable smell from pets, smoke, absorbs the cooking smell, and more.
- Its CADR rating is Dust 118, Pollen 125, and Smoke 108.
- The product comes with a 3-year warranty.
The product is offered by Guardian Technologies. This air purifier diminishes up to 99.97% of germs and eliminates pollen, dust particles, cigarette or other smoke, and other allergens up to 0.3 microns.
- The air purifier does not have noise which helps for a peaceful sleep at night.
- The dimensions of this product are quite compact and can be placed in an upright position easily anywhere on the floor beside beds, sofas, or tables.
- Its UV light is optional and can be switched off if not needed.
- It is lightweight and weighs only 8.5 pounds.
- The HEPA filter is not washable and needs to be changed after 6 months.
2. Hamilton Beach HEPA (Model 04384)
This is another versatile air purifier for home as well as for offices. The gadget contains a high-performance HEPA-grade filter. It is equipped with 3 adjustable speed settings; High, Medium, and Low.
The purifier has triple filtration technology which helps to eliminate pet dander and absorbs unwanted smells.
- The air purifier covers an area of 160 sq ft.
- The air purifier does not require a battery and uses a power source from the wall outlet.
- It has 3 Filtration stages with 3 filters. Two carbon zeolite filters and a pre-filter to capture larger particles.
- Its pre-filter is permanent and two zeolite filters require replacement after 3 months.
- The fan of this gadget is ultra-quiet and make zero noise while it’s ON.
- Due to its stylish and sleek design, it can be positioned in vertical as well as horizontal positions besides your bed, chairs, or even on the tables.
- The air purifier delivers 97% efficiency.
- Its time-strip cartridge is a reminder which counts down the 3 months and indicates the time to replace the filter.
- The permanent filters can be vacuumed clean easily whenever required.
- Due to its triple filtration technology, there is no undesirable household odors, no odors from pets, birds, and smoke.
- The fan of this air purifier has no automatic setting.
3. PARTU HEPA
PARTU HEPA air purifier is also equipped with 3 stage filtration system. Due to its triple filtration technology, it is capable of achieving 99.99% filtration efficiency.
- The air purifier captures 107 sq ft area.
- The ‘Add Fragrance Design’ is a unique feature to spread fragrance in the surroundings of the room.
- To avoid error operations sometimes caused by pets or kids out of curiosity, it has a lock-set.
- Its fan has 3 settings that enable it to control the speed of the air purifier.
- The air purifier is 100% ozone free.
- This air purifier is with a fragrance sponge. You need a drop of any essential oil into the sponge fitted below the purifier air outlet, the fragrance will spread in the room surroundings with air movement.
- Different smells can be used as fragrances like Musk, Citrus, Vanilla, Honeydew, etc.
- The unit is lightweight and compact to fit on your office desk, bedside table, and shelves.
- The purifier creates a bit loud sound on the high setting.
- The unit is suitable only for small rooms.
4. Elechomes with HEPA Filter (Model EP1081)
This is one of the best air purifier for smoke under $100 in terms of area coverage.
- The air purifier captures 215 sq ft area, which is large enough and suits most of the houses and offices.
- The unit has a 4-stage filtration technology.
- 1st Stage Filter: Its fine preliminary filter captures large particles such as fiber, pet dander, pet hair and removes smoke from the air.
- 2nd Stage Filter: Its anti-bacterial filter catches most of the viruses, germs, and bacteria.
- 3rd Stage Filter: its carbon filter eliminates different types of household odors and smoke.
- 4th Stage Filter: It’s true H13 HEPA filter traps fine particles such as molds, pollen, and other allergens.
- Elechomes purifier is 100% ozone free.
- The CADR rating is 80 cubic meters in an hour.
- The unit has a 4 stage filtration technology and has a 360-degree air purification system.
- The air purifier removes 99.97% of air particles.
- It has a sleep mode that allows one to sleep peacefully at night.
- Its fan has an auto shut-off timer which may be programmed at 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours to the next auto shut-off.
- The unit is lightweight and weighs only 1.6 Kg.
5. MOOKA 3-in-1 True HEPA
- The air purifier is available in white color and uses corded electric power from the wall outlet.
- Its activated carbon filter captures and eliminates different kinds of household and kitchen odors like fumes, smoke, etc.
- The air purifier is equipped with a 3-Stage Filtration system; a) Pre-filter, b) Activated carbon filter, and c) True HEPA filter.
- The purifier is capable of cleaning 50 cubic meters of air in an hour in normal mode.
Mooka True HEPA air purifier filters out 99.97% of mold spores, germs, dust, and pet odors up to 0.3 microns. The purifier is capable of capturing large air particles of PM 2.5 which makes it suitable for children, elderly people, and pet owners.
- Its 360-degree air intake and outlet make the best use of the fresh air spread to all directions, thereby increasing the air circulation in the room.
- Its elegant and glossy design makes it easy to place on the bedside table, shelve and it fits any style of room décor.
- The product is quite low-noise due to its noise reducing fan blade design.
- It is energy efficient and uses only 8W power.
- Its night light cannot be switched off.
6. Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA
- This unit has an optional air ionizer that enables to bunch negative ions to airborne smoke and pollen to create larger ions that can be easily captured.
- The unit has 3-speed settings of the fan.
- The purifier is equipped with Filter Alert Technology.
- Its CADR rating is 72.
Holmes air purifier is ideal for the area not larger than 100 sq ft. This best air purifier for smoke under $100 99% of smoke, dust, mildew, and other odors. Its compact design makes it ideal to be used in small rooms, or kitchens.
- The unit can be placed both in a upright or horizontal position.
- The purifier has a filter check indicator, which helps you to know the time of filter replacement.
- The product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The air purifier has no True HEPA filter.
- The unit can only be used in small rooms.
It’s important to keep indoor air fresh and hygienic, especially in the extreme hot and cold seasons. All these air purifiers are efficient and their filtration power is great. They’re versatile and can easily be used according to the size of your room. That’s why these can be nominated as the best air purifier for smoke under $100.
Best air purifier for smoke under $100 – FAQs
Does the best air purifier for smoke under $100 use a lot of electricity?
Well, the answer is not much. A normal air purifier consumes around 50 W of power. If it runs for 20 hours a day, it’ll consume one unit of electricity. Most of the air purifiers are energy efficient.
Do air purifiers work for a smoke?
Yes, with a proper good quality filter, all the purifiers are the best air purifiers for cigarette smoke removal.
Do air purifiers get rid of smoke smell?
Yes, HEPA filters and Charcoal filters remove smoke particles from the air, including tobacco or cigarette smoke.
How long does it take for an air purifier to clean a room?
Depending on the room size and fan speed, a typical best air purifier for smoke under $100 takes around half to 2 hours to completely purify a room. Check the CADR rating for this purpose.
How to clean smoky air?
You can clean smoky air with a charcoal filter in the air purifier and by increasing ventilation in your house. Another way is to use natural house plants to make indoor air fresh and healthy.
Avoid smoking indoors and do not let your friends or anyone else smoke in your house.
Are air purifiers worth it?
Yes, because otherwise, it is not possible to reduce air pollutants, pet dander, viruses, and bacteria from your home environment.
For more reviews Visit: Compareget.com
https://www.achooallergy.com/blog/buying/air-purifier-buying-guide/ read more